Thursday, April 15, 2010

My sweet Franklin...


This is my amazing blue eyes boy!!! Love you all! love, Kari

"Kari has been taking photos of my son, Franklin and my family for a
couple years now. We've met through friends. Kari has an awesome
personality to be a photographer. She also has a creative picture she
wants to portray as she takes my son Franklin's photos. It is nice to
have a photo shoot at a unique location or your home because it makes
the atmosphere less stressful. She is wonderful with Franklin. And
besides him being a social smiling butterfly, he definitely let's Kari
take his photos! She has been taking his photos since birth and he now
10 mos old. Thank you Kari for all of you have done. The last session
made me tear up a little because you capture the moments that are
going by so quickly and now I have memories to look back at when he
becomes older." - Jessica Banister

No comments:

Post a Comment