Thursday, April 15, 2010

Those beautiful Terakedis girls ;-)



We have been very fortunate to have met Kari 2 years ago for summer photos of my daughter and nephews at Hidden Lake Gardens. We have never looked elsewhere for photos since then. Kari is an amazing person as well as photographer. We have been fortunate to have many sessions with Kari with my husband's side of the family and my side too. She has an unbelievable knack for capturing the perfect photo, even when you think there's absolutely no way that your child is cooperating. My oldest, Kara, has grown to love Kari and looks forward to our photo sessions together. Our youngest, Lauren, is a part of Kari's Bebe collection which I would HIGHLY recommend to any new family. The pictures are priceless and also keep you on target to get those pictures taken!
I think my favorite part about Kari though is her blog. She is one of the most sincere and thoughtful people I know and her view of the people she photographs is what makes her even that much more of an outstanding photographer.
Thank you Kari for giving us memories that will last forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment