Thursday, April 15, 2010

Brady and family :-)


I recently discovered Kari through a referral from my sister who also had pictures done with Touch Of Love Photography. I have to say that I was a bit nervous at first because our baby Brady went through a fussy few first months. I was not sure whether a photographer was going to be able to capture any peaceful or happy moments with him! After I saw Kari's work that she had done with my sister, I was really interested in having her take pictures of Brady! Brady has been a bit of a fussy butt for both sessions that Kari has done for us, but Kari seems to always capture the best moments! She has done a beautiful job and we will treasure the photos that we have of little Brady forever! Kari is a very patient person and also very understanding when it comes to new babies (and new moms!) We are very happy with her work and would be happy to recommend her to anyone out there looking for a great photographer!

1 comment:

  1. Should you ever require the service of a certified hacker or private investigator, to monitor your children's day to day activities,or monitor your employees activities as well as catch a cheating spouse or other hacking related issues, I implore you to try your very best to hire this cyber professional at 'hackingloop6@gmail. com'. he will increase your chances of getting your job completed. I was able to hire the services of this elite, asides the fact that I was provided a permanent solution to the service he rendered me but he gave a very efficient customer experience. He carried me along with every process and didn't leave me in the dark. contact;'hackingloop6@gmail . c o m' Call or text him also on WhatsApp + 1 484 540 - 0785 .tell him I referred you.

    ReplyDelete