Saturday, November 28, 2009

T and J Engagement


Touch Of Love Photography was introduced to me and was brand new to me only a few months ago now and after meeting Kari and seeing her photography I fell in love with it all! I have done my engagement photos with Kari about 2 months ago and I was pretty nervous because I wasnt sure how my fiance would do taking pictures, with someone he had never met before and Kari made him feel comfortable and he opened up and had a great time very quickly! We had a great time and when the pictures came back I was so pleased and could not wait to show everybody them!! I cannot wait for our wedding , I know Kari will be absolutely amazing just by the work I have seen and by the short time I've known her I have been totally pleased with it all!! I was also so impressed with the timing of getting the pictures back, it was a matter of a few days!! I am thrilled for the wedding in May and coming back in the future to Kari when we have kids someday for our family portraits. Thank You Kari!!

No comments:

Post a Comment