Saturday, November 28, 2009

Kipke Family


We really couldn't have asked for anything more! Kari has a gorgeous portfolio, a great personality, and takes amazing pictures! Kari did a beautiful job captivating my children in candid photos. Their attention span was never an issue as she allowed them to be themselves which is what we wanted to see in the pictures. I knew the pictures would be wonderful as I’ve seen her work before but when I saw our pictures for the first time I was thrilled to say the least! In a very short period of time, she was able to capture the most beautiful moments that I never would’ve been able to do myself. I can’t wait to see them blown up and hanging in our living room!

Thank you Kari…for taking the time to get the best pictures ever of our children!

1 comment:

  1. Great feed! you can visit this cyber genius on Email (hackingloop6 @ gm ail . com)call or text on  WhatsApp + 1 484  540 - 0785  if you need to hire a professional hacker for any type of cell phone or social network infiltration,keeping tab on your kids and employees,upgrading your credit score,clearing of unwanted records, recovering lost funds, Spy and hack a cheating spouse and so on. Customer service and efficiency is top notch.

    ReplyDelete