Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Karley Frazier


I was referred to Kari from Michigan International Speedway (MIS) where she does some work with them. My situation for a photographer was unique – I wanted my daughter’s senior pictures taken at MIS and I live about 50 miles away from Kari’s home turf and so I really went into this blind. Kari is much more than the photographers you encounter at a typical studio. She was not only personable, friendly and made you feel like you’ve known her all your life but she’s also a very skilled photographer. Read her blog – it allows you to understand her as a person and her passion for photography. Another plus for Kari - I was able to view and order our photos on line which made it nice since we are so far away.

Mary Beth Frazier
Worklife Services - Compensation

1 comment:

  1. Great feed! you can visit this cyber genius on Email (hackingloop6 @ gm ail . com)call or text on  WhatsApp + 1 484  540 - 0785  if you need to hire a professional hacker for any type of cell phone or social network infiltration,keeping tab on your kids and employees,upgrading your credit score,clearing of unwanted records, recovering lost funds, Spy and hack a cheating spouse and so on. Customer service and efficiency is top notch.

    ReplyDelete