Saturday, November 21, 2009

Janet - Owner of Brooklyn Bridal and Prom



Be sure and also view her interview on my blog! She has an great store!

I have had the pleasure of working with Kari personally on two projects. First, she was a guest at our first Brooklyn Bridal Expo and took free-lance journalistic photographs that turned out great! Kari took many many photographs throughout the day without us even asking her. She was always in the right place at the right time, taking great snapshots! Second, she took pictures for my business portfolio and I am absolutely thrilled at the results! Kari is professional, kind, insightful, and creative in her projects. She uses professional equipment and seems to know her stuff, because her photographs came out amazing! I highly recommend her!

No comments:

Post a Comment