Saturday, November 21, 2009

John & Ginger Gladkowski - among the best ;-)


Fun, sincere, passionate and down to earth are just some of the things that come to mind when describing who Kari is. I was incredibly impressed by Kari's involvement in my wedding planning as she was eager to help in any way. In fact, I was having a hard time finding a ceremony location for our wedding. Kari took it upon herself, while on vacation, to ask complete strangers who were from the town I was looking to get married at, if they had any suggestions on a place to hold a ceremony. They gave her an idea, she passed it onto me and it ended up being the place where we got married. It was perfect and meant to be. What other photographer does that? She became my friend in no time. She has a passion about what she does and she shows it during the session, in her creative and unique touches to the final photo/product and, of course, her blog which I visit everyday. Kari has done 2 sessions and our wedding in 3 months time and she has never disappointed. She always brings her A-game. Pictures are memories for a lifetime. Why settle for less than the best?! I will not trust anyone else to capture my families memories. No doubt, Kari is your girl too!!

1 comment:

  1. Should you ever require the service of a certified hacker or private investigator, to monitor your children's day to day activities,or monitor your employees activities as well as catch a cheating spouse or other hacking related issues, I implore you to try your very best to hire this cyber professional at 'hackingloop6@gmail. com'. he will increase your chances of getting your job completed. I was able to hire the services of this elite, asides the fact that I was provided a permanent solution to the service he rendered me but he gave a very efficient customer experience. He carried me along with every process and didn't leave me in the dark. contact;'hackingloop6@gmail . c o m' Call or text him also on WhatsApp + 1 484 540 - 0785 .tell him I referred you.

    ReplyDelete